What to wear to the club for women?
Being someone who is interested in fashion, for us half of being on people watch is really being on fashion watch. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of confusion when it comes to what people think “cub-wear” means. It does not, for example, mean that all of our bits need to be hanging out, or that we can just go from the gym to the club because we are going to get sweaty their too. Or that something that was a shirt during the day magically turns into a dress at night. We could go on and on. As a result of our club fashion watch, we have compiled a list of a few things to keep in mind when getting ready to go out, as well as a few outfit suggestions.
Our basic club outfits rules are as follows:
– We know dancing in a club can get hot and sweaty like a workout, but any workout outfit is not appropriate outfit to wear for a night out. We do not want to look like you just came from the gym.
– Only wear heels if we can actually keep them on their feet the whole night. Not only is walking around in a club barefoot gross and risky, it also just looks really tacky. If we decide to wear heels out, we need to keep them on our feet until we get to our home base. Or bring a pair of those little bendable flats with us in our purse to change into.
– Wear something that fits. For some reason, a lot of girls seem to think that dresses that are too tight and too short are really attractive for nights out, but we promise you that they are just as unappealing at night as they are during the day. It is possible to wear something comfortable that still looks hot. Something that fits you is going to be far more flattering, and will, therefore, make us look hotter. And because we will feel more comfortable in our outfit, we will feel more confident and will, therefore, feel better about the way we look.
– We do not need to show everything off all at once. If we are wearing something that is low cut in the front, do not wear something with an incredibly high hemline, or if we want to show off our whole back, do so with a shirt that is higher cut in the front. We can still be sexy by showing off just a little bit. And that way we do not have to worry about all of our bits falling out by accident, just some of them.
– Make sure to dress up a little bit. Even if we want to wear jeans, pair them with a cute dressy tank top. It is okay to look a little bit casual, but we do not want to look too casual like we are just going grocery shopping.
– If we plan on dancing, try to bring a smaller purse with us. That way we do not have to lug a big bag around or worry about having to put it down somewhere where it could potentially get stolen. Dance floors can get pretty crowded, and we do not want to be that girl that is knocking their bag on everyone. Go for a little satchel bag or a clutch to make our night more enjoyable. To find out more about our club dresses click here.